Date(s) - Sun Sep 17 2017 - Thu Sep 21 2017
Here is the link to the ACC information about the hut and local activities:
Here is the link to the Yoho National Park website information about day hikes in the area:
Booking information and deadlines
The club has reserved twelve spaces in Elizabeth Parker hut for the nights of Sept 17 to Sept 21 inclusive. Huts are $35 per night for adults and $17.50 per night for kids 16 and under. We are booked on the 8:30 am bus in on Sunday Sept 17. Bus fee is $14.70. You will also need a wilderness pass – $9.80 per person per night or $68.70 annual.
Please note that we expect a high demand for this trip.
Your next steps
Here is the process we will use to award spaces on the trip.
- Send an email to Marilyn McLaren at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 10, 2017 to state your interest and commitment to joining the trip.
- Parent(s) and minor age children will be treated as a group. All other interested members must apply as individuals.
- By May 11, applicants will be told whether we received more demand than spaces.
- If we have more than 12 people responding by May 10, within one week of that date, three members of the ACC Manitoba Executive will meet, put those names into a hat, and draw 12 names.
- The members whose names were in the hat will be notified immediately after the draw and successful members will have until May 31 to provide a cheque for the full amount.
- If we have 12 or fewer people interested, you, too will have until May 31 to provide a cheque for the full amount.
- Unsuccessful members will have first choice to take any cancellations. If necessary, a similar draw will take place. Any remaining spaces will be awarded on first come, first booked basis.
Other trip information
Each person or family group is responsible for their own transportation planning, accommodation planning before or after the hut booking, meal planning and equipment.
Download event iCal